Can orthodontic braces deliver on their promises? With our help, our dedicated team can get you on the path to a straighter smile in no time. With braces, you can set crooked teeth straight once more, and fix your crooked smile. Listed below are some of the perks of braces:
– Eating and speaking can often be done with much greater ease with straight teeth.
– Straighter teeth have been proven to be much more efficient in stopping tooth decay and gum disease because they are easier to clean and less likely to harbor plaque in hard to reach places.
– Braces can straighten teeth and lessen the effects of bruxism or other forms of tooth wear that may occur more often if teeth are out of alignment.
– Braces can improve your self-esteem and self-image by giving you a smile you can show off and cherish for a lifetime of joy.
– Many misalignments with our teeth could be the result of malocclusions, also called bad bites, which can change your smile in a variety of ways, including your joint functions within your jaw.
To schedule your orthodontic examination at Rivera Orthodontics with Dr. Jaime Rivera and our team at our office in El Paso, Texas, simply give us a call at 915-592-5853. We look forward to hearing from you!